Members of the Search Committee are:
The Rev. Beth Royalty, Chair (Calvary, Rochester)
Ms. Maggie Nancarrow, Co-Chair (St. Matthew’s, St. Paul)
Mr. Benjamin Amundson (St. John the Evangelist, St. Paul)
The Rev. Chris Beebe (St. John’s, Mankato)
The Rev. Jackie Bernacchi (Episcopal Faith Communities of White Earth)
The Rev. Judith DesHarnais (Messiah Episcopal Church, St. Paul)
Ms. Denise Graber (St. Mark’s, Minneapolis)
Ms. Heidi Kim (Breck School, Golden Valley)
Ms. Emma King (St. Columba’s Episcopal Church, White Earth)
The Rev. Colin Maltbie (Shattuck-St. Mary’s School, Faribault)
Mr. Leonard Slade (St. Stephen’s, Edina)
Ms. Minnie Steele (St. Mark’s, Minneapolis)
Ms. Lee Stewart (Spirit of the Wilderness, Grand Marais)
Ms. Susan Travis (St. Mark’s, Minneapolis)
The Rev. Joy Caires, Chaplain (St. Clement’s, St. Paul)
The role of the Transition Committee is to:
- Conceptualize, plan, organize, and conduct the bishop candidate road trip process for bishop candidates and their families.
- Provide pastoral care and companionship to bishop candidates and their families before, during, and after the Electing Convention.
- Provide attentive pastoral care and intentional, generous thanks/gifting to candidates not elected.
- Conceptualize, plan, organize, and lead the consecration service and all related consecration activities in collaboration with the Standing Committee, and in consultation with the Presiding Bishop’s office, ECMN Missioners, and Bishop Prior.
- Plan a fun, celebratory going-away festivity for Bishop Prior and his family, as a way of gathering ECMN together to thank Bishop Prior for his kind and generous leadership of ECMN these past 10 years.
- Arrange for the bishop-elect’s smooth transition into ECMN: helping find a home, getting connected with schools, needed services, etc.